Al Switzler is coauthor of four New York Times bestsellers: Crucial Conversations, Crucial Accountability, Influencer, and Change Anything.
An expert in topics ranging from influence and leadership to organizational change and effectiveness, Al has been cited in every major newspaper and has appeared on more than one hundred radio and television programs.
Al speaks and consults regularly with leaders across the globe from East Asia to India to Europe. He has spoken at the HSM World Business Forum and to organizations including NASA, the U.S. Army, the American Bankers Association, and the American Society of Training and Development.
He has also addressed executive-level teams for clients including Baxter, Yale Medical School, IBM, Progressive Insurance, Sprint, Textron, McGraw-Hill, Allstate, Texas Instruments, and Genentech.
Business Results Expert
Al is the former president of two consulting firms and director of training and management development for a large healthcare organization. In 2007, he and his coauthors were named Ernst & Young Entrepreneurs of the Year for their work in founding and leading VitalSmarts, a leader in corporate training and organizational development.
- Crucial Conversations - Tools for Talking when Stakes are High
- Silent Danger - The Five Crucial Conversations that Drive Workplace Safety
- Financial Agility - The Four Crucial Conversations for Uncertain Economic Times
- Silence Fails - The Five Crucial Conversations for Flawless Execution
- Silence Kills - The Seven Crucial Conversations for Healthcare
- Crucial Conversations for Conflict Resolution - Cost of Conflict: Why It's Killing Your Bottom Line
- Crucial Accountability
- Tools for Resolving Broken Promises, Violated Expectations, and Bad Behavior
Influence & Behavior Change
- Influencer - The Power to Change Anything
- 10X Your Influence - Create Sustainable Change
- Change Anything - The New Science of Personal Success
Book Al Switzler Today!
Al Switzler's engaging and entertaining presentations will inspire and delight any audience – from seasoned executives to intact teams to entire organizations. No matter the setting of your event or your audience, booking Al Switzler is your guaranteed ticket for a successful event.
Contact us today at 800-449-5989 within the U.S. For international callers: 801-765-9600.
Or get started by filling out this brief event-planning form: